Executive Administrative Assistant
Creative Financial Staffing Canton, OH
- Posted: June 23, 2021
Executive Assistant – Exciting Opportunity!
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant for their company’s CEO. You will play a significant role and be instrumental in ensuring that the company’ s busy top executive stays organized and focused. You will be part of an organization during a period of rapid growth.
About the Company and Position:
- An exciting and historic organization in the Canton community, the organization is a well-known fixture in the community.
- You will enjoy a dynamic management team laser focused on growth and strategic initiatives.
- You will enjoy a diverse work day where no one day is like the other.
Overview of the Executive Assistant Position:
- Oral and written communication with company’s Board of Directors and internal customers.
- Travel arrangements for internal and visiting executives.
- Managing executive calendar, obtaining appropriate signatures on documents.
- Professionally handle scheduling conflicts and other issues as they arise.
Preferred Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Position:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential material
Creative Financial Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing