Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a fully integrated, Boston based real estate firm to identify an Executive Assistant to join their growing team. This is a newly created role will support the CEO/Founder.
Highlights of the Executive Assistant Opportunity:
- The Company: Boutique fully integrated real estate development, investment, asset and property management firm.
- Growth: The company has $200M of assets under management and are inheriting a Miami portfolio that has $50M of assets under management.
- Role: Supporting/reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant needs to be proactive with organizing the business, scheduling meetings and making sure the CEO is well represented.
- Opportunity: Get in at the ground floor of an extremely well-funded, high growth entrepreneurial company where your work will have a direct impact.
- Exposure: This growth position in a deliberately small team will work closely with the executive team to ensure that they are able to run and operate the company effectively and efficiently.
The Executive Administrator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Handle professional and personal Outlook calendar, including arrangement of meetings and appointments, travel times, location selections, etc. Send confirmation emails or place follow up calls for all calendar appointments.
• Read and respond to all routine emails as needed.
• Serve as the liaison for various outside board activities.
• Log and track potential acquisitions in database.
• Preparation, transmittal and follow-up of all confidentiality agreements, offer letters and cover letters, with regard to acquisitions, mortgages and sales.
• Enter new contacts and vendors into Outlook and ensure all contact information is updated in a timely fashion.
• Proofread correspondence and obtain appropriate approvals/backup for items intended for Founder’s signature.
• Anticipate and prepare material needed for meetings and conference calls.
• 4+ years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting a C-Level Executive
• Basic understanding of real estate with real estate experience.
• Candidate must be a fast learner and have superior social skills.
• Must be able to answer phones, take accurate messages and relay all information in real-time.
• Respond to and monitor incoming phone calls and correspondence, including email.
• Draft, edit and process all correspondence; emails, documents, proposals, presentations, reports and communications.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Superior Outlook Word, Excel and Quicken skills.