Accounting and Finance Intern Opportunity!!
Why take an Accounting opportunity with our company?
- Our client is a leading company in Orlando and surrounding areas
- This company has the potential to give you a long-term home
- An Accounting internship opportunity can help give you the boost that your resume may need!
- Gain experience in the field that you want a future career in!
What the Accounting Intern will do…
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Assist with accounts payable
- The Accounting Intern will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- The accounting intern will Assist with accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- The Accounting intern will assist in data entry
What the company needs in an Accounting Intern:
- Associates or Bachelors in accounting or finance is a PLUS
- Solid Microsoft Excel experience
- Great customer service skills
- The Accounting Intern will need to have the eagerness to learn and gain valuable experience