Data Entry Clerk
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Kent, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Put your Data Entry skills to work!
Our client in Kent, WA is seeking to add a Data Entry Clerk (Onsite) to the team! This client is a fast-paced company that really values their employees. You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping. Strong Data Entry skills are required for this opportunity
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Data entry of client orders
- Verifying and insuring accuracy of coding and pricing
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Accounting help as needed
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk:
- 1-2 years experience in data entry
- Proficiency using MS Excel
- Ability to follow instructions and step-by-step processes
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row! #CFSTechnology