The Customer Service Analyst is responsible for providing full quality in customer support and guidance, on products and services offered by the bank. It is also aimed at resolving and addressing any customer's complaint, doubt or need.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for taking calls that are received from customers.
• Know all the products of the institution.
• Responsible for guiding the customer on the products and services offered.
• Return calls requested by customers through Virtual Banking.
• Process debit and credit card requests.
• Process debit and credit card renewals.
• Perform temporary card increases.
• Perform maintenance on credit and debit card accounts.
• Reply emails
• Issue bank references as requested.
• Reset keys and issue new keys to Virtual Banking customers.
• Issue new checkbooks to customers
• Management of various systems.
• Comply with established times to meet the needs, requests and / or complaints of customers.
Education & Experience:
BA in Marketing, Business Administration or Publicity. 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service in Banks, call center or insurance companies.