Credit and Collections Representative
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Fairlawn, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Credit & Collections Representative
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Nationwide shipping and logistics company
- Located in the Akron area
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental & vision
Overview of the Credit & Collections Representative Role:
- Initiate routine collections calls to accounts
- Preforms audits and reviews of aging accounts and makes adjustments
- Prepares collections correspondence and sends them to clients
- Recommends accounts for further collection actions
Experience Preferred for the Credit & Collections Representative Role:
- At least 3 years of collections experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Word & Excel
- Knowledge of transportation industry is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance