Cost Accountant with an innovative and sustainably focused company!
Why Work Here?
· Have job security in an essential industry to our society: The company serves over 15 different markets and supplies sustainable products for them
· Be a part of making the world a better place in a sustainably focused, eco-friendly environment
· Family oriented – they continue to grow but operate like a small company that cares for their employees and the culture they create
Responsibilities as Cost Accountant
· Reduce the company’s financial waste and increase profits
· Determine costs for manufacturing, service, and expenses
· Variance and inventory analysis
· Prep and monitor company budget
· Work closely with several departments to determine costs, work to reduce costs, strategize, and provide root cause analysis
Qualifications of the Cost Accountant
· 3 years costing experience in manufacturing
· 5 years’ experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related Business degree
· Big Picture and Analytical mind set
· Team player and strategizer with ability to execute the plan
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!