Cost Accounting Analyst
Our client, a fast-growing organization with a successful track record is currently seeking a Cost Accounting Analyst to join their team. Great opportunity to take full ownership of pro
- You are not just a number – you will be acknowledged! Opportunity to take OWNERSHIP of your career!
- Helpful team – everyone pitches in to get to a common goal.
- Be part of Growth! Growth! Growth!
- Work-Life Balance!
- Opportunity to work with a solid ERP System!
- Opportunity to be part of growth as they add in additional layers of management
Responsibilities of the Cost Accounting Analyst:
- Cost Accounting Analyst is accountable for monitoring the progress of projects including investigating variances, and analyzing cost on long term projects.
- Investigate variances, update on budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected (review and approve invoices).
- Update and report on project profitability to senior management.
- Close out project accounts upon completion.
- Monthly/yearly updates as requested.
- Assist with month end close.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
Preferred Qualifications of the Cost Accounting Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1 year accounting experience (preferably cost analysis experience).
- Have the curiosity and aptitude to learn!
- Strong systems skills
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!