Our client, a leading manufacturing company is seeking a talented Controller. Reporting to the owner, this person would be responsible for contributing to the business accounting function and maintaining complete financial reporting responsibilities for the business. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated professional who is smart, hardworking, organized and detail oriented who can also look at the big picture.
Why work here?
· Long established stable business
· Strong benefits including over 10% contribution to 401K plan
· Ability to work autonomously
· Company growing due to current environment
· Responsible for assisting in the completion of month, quarterly and year end close in a timely fashion
· Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances
· Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
· Prepares reports/schedules and analysis as required as well as perform work on strategic projects
· Coordinates the forecasting / budgeting activities
· Conducting account reconciliations and analysis, prepares journal entries
· Preventing inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting
· Coordinate information to external auditors for the annual review process
· Bachelor’s in accounting or Finance required
· CPA highly preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting/financial analysis
· Strong general accounting skills and experience in month end close
· Displays the ability to pay close attention to detail
· Strong computer skills/ERP required
· High energy, driven for results, passionate
· Strong moral character, sets high standards
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!