Our client is seeking a Controller to oversee all financials of their companies. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the owners, gain knowledge in the industries, and be a part of their growing success. They are looking for an individual to help improve processes, implement new idea's help bring them to the next level. The controller will regularly visit the different companies they're overseeing the financials of. Work closely with different departments to understand what they do and why to either improve process, cut cost or create new business.
Main responsibilities of the Controller -
- Oversee all AR and AP functions
- Balance cash flow and analysis
- Manage and enter payroll for multiple sites
- Financial reporting and analysis to the owners regularly
- Oversee daily activity and ensure accuracy of direct reports
Preferred experience of the Controller
- Active CPA status
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Excel and MS Office Suite
- min 5 years experience in a financial role
- Cost Accounting experience
- 4 year degree in Accounting
- Understanding of GAAP
If you believe you are qualified for this role, please call Sarah Jeane Quinones at 260-240-4616 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."