Are you a transformation leader looking for your next challenging opportunity? If so, this role is for you! Our client is a leader in their industry and is growing rapidly. They are located in the Southern Metro Area and are looking for a growth oriented Corporate Controller who is a transformation leader.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Controller:
· Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements and supporting documents.
· Review existing processes for efficiency opportunities
· Lead the Accounting Team, A/R, A/P and the month end close process
· Lead the year end process with external auditors
· Support FP&A functions with timely reports
· Preparation of the annual budget and monthly financial forecasting.
· Oversee the inventory and standard costing process
· Work with the CFO, FP&A and team for the overall success of the organization.
Qualifications of the Corporate Controller:
· BS degree in Accounting; CPA required
· 10 years of experience in Accounting, experience managing a large team
· Strong accounting technical and analytical skills required.
· History of transformation required- process improvement, system implementations, etc.