Construction Accounting Manager
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Manager – Great company culture!
About the Company and the Opportunity:
- Our client is an employee-owned general contractor committed to making an impact through the structures and the relationships they build.
- The Accounting Manager will assist the Controller in leading the organization’s finance and accounting functions.
- Our client offers excellent benefits: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, annual bonus plan & work/life balance
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- “It is the incredible people, starting with the Leadership Team, that make this such a great place to work. They embody the core values of the company and live them every day.”
- “They nurture their employees and strive to help them reach their true potential.”
- “Great benefits. Great company culture. Great career growth opportunities.”
- The Accounting Manager will provide leadership and establish a collaborative and innovative environment for work groups.
- Our client is looking for someone that will fit into their motivated and supportive culture
- One of their four core values is Relationships - “Life is too short. We want to work with and for people we respect, trust and care about.”
Overview of the Accounting Manager role:
- Oversee accounting processes in the functional areas of Accounts Receivable, Subcontract Accounting, Trades Payables, and Job Cost Accounting
- Prepare and analyze construction financial statements and ensure systems meet accounting standards
- Prepare and/or review of subcontractor financial statement analysis for qualification purposes
- Prepare and/or review of account reconciliations, journal entries and job costs
- Demonstrate skills in business process analysis to ensure efficient production with appropriate internal controls
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
- BA in Accounting, Finance, or Business, or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Previous experience with construction financial statement preparation
- Must understand GAAP principles of accounting
- Ability to critically analyze complex and varied information to make business recommendations.
Contact Laura King
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance