- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well-established, organization located in Fort Lauderdale. The position is Hybrid
Why take a Consolidations Accountant role with this company?
- Leading company in business since 1956.
- Promote from within culture, position open due to company restructure.
- They are the #1 company in their industry. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Full benefits to include Healthcare, 401k w/5% match and paid vacation & holidays
What will the Consolidations Accountant do?
- Handle month-end, quarter end, and year-end financial closing activities in the consolidation system FCC (Oracle) and the IFS ERP.
- Provide reports from same to both external and internal clients.
- Train other entities’ finance and accounting staff on the use of Oracle FCCS.
- Maintains FCC chart of accounts and related mapping to local entity GL chart of accounts.
- Work with various entities on Accounting Guidance.
- Prepare accounting entries for Corporate Group.
- Prepare financial reports for inclusion in the board of director’s presentations.
- Coordinate monthly reporting calendar.
- Collaborate in the month report package preparation.
- Timely reporting financial & entity level scorecards.
- Preparation of EBITDA Flash monthly.
- Collaborate with group audit yearly.
- Develop Corporate expense budget.
- Collaborate on tax preparation for Group and coordinate with entities on Tax entries.
What the company needs in the Consolidations Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting.
- CPA required.
- 3+ years of experience in consolidation accounting.
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP and exposure to IFRS.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and improve financial process improvements and internal controls
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Finance and Insurance