Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Hartford, CT
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading service organization, located in the greater Harford area has an immediate need for a high volume collector to join their team.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a thriving healthcare organization with a growing staff of about 200.
- The leadership team is collaborative and dedicated to employee success.
- They offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as a culture that encourages work life balance.
Responsibilities of the Collector Role:
- Analysis of about 40-70 unpaid claims weekly
- Creation of appeals
- Contacts providers and/or patients to retrieve appropriate medical documentation to substantiate services provided and engage them in assisting Company in collecting for the payer.
- Collector 2+ years
- Must have working in the Medical Field
- Knowledge of basic excel and Word
- Prior work experience working with insurance companies
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance