- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Immediate REMOTE Collections Lead opportunity with a quickly growing IT company based in Denver, CO!
- Work with a Controller who enjoys mentoring and helping employees learn and grow
- Make an immediate impact on the company's bottom line
Primary responsibilities for the Collections Specialist includes:
- Aging analysis and clean up
- B2B collections via phone and email
- Documentation of collection, process and procedure
- Strong follow-through
Ideal skill set and experience for Collections Specialist applicants:
- Strong full-cycle AR and B2B collections experience
- High level experience with phone and email communication
- Comfortable with aging analysis and clean-up
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Proficient in MS Excel
Other information about the Collections Specialist role:
- Full Remote Collections Specialist opportunity
- Full-time hours, Monday-Friday with opportunity for OT during ME close
- Local Denver/Boulder area Collections Specialist applicants only please
- Qualified Collections Specialist candidates will be contacted directly
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance