- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team oriented culture!
Why take a Bookkeeper opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a small business that provides full-charge bookkeeping services
- They are in a great area!
- Close knit team that gives you the tools to succeed
- This company is active in the community
- Current employees review the company:
- “Growing company with a good heart”
- “It's a small and intimate company so you are exposed to all levels of a publishing company.”
- “This company values the importance of continuous improvement.”
- The company offers benefits to their long-term employees
What the Bookkeeper will do…
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Closing month end/Year end books with accruals, prepaids
- As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for GL reconciliations.
- The Bookkeeper will compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- The Bookkeeper will process client payroll and quarterly payroll tax returns.
- The Bookkeeper will process annual 1099s and W2s, and process sales tax
What the company needs in a Bookkeeper:
- 5 years of bookkeeping experience OR
- 2 years Certified Bookkeeping experience OR
- Accounting Degree w/ 2 years of experience
- Excel (intermediate) skills is a PLUS
- QuickBooks is a PLUS
- Team player with a positive “can-do” approach, work independently and stay on schedule
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance