About the company:
Our client is an established organization with multiple entities and needing a Bookkeeper to join their team. If you are looking for an organization that values their employees and is stable, this is the opportunity for you!
What we like about this opportunity:
- Competitive salary, plus a bonus
- Family-oriented environment
- Ability to improve processes within the organization
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- 2+ years of experience in a bookkeeping role