CFS is partnered with a non-profit organization looking to identify a Billing Specialist to join their Accounts Receivable Team.
About the Organization Seeking a Billing Specialist:
- Our client is a Human Services nonprofit that focuses on the needs for individuals who suffer from developmental disabilities, mental illnesses, and behavioral health disabilities.
- Our client has around 300 sites in the New England area that work with the individuals, families, and communities
- They have set the bar both nationally and internationally for excellence in Human Services
About the Expected Duties of the Billing Specialist:
- The Billing Specialist will review and verify all unit and cost bills produced by the AR department
- The Billing Specialist will perform all assigned billing tasks and work with client inquiries regarding billing
- Responsible for all third party billing, including the timely and accurate submission of all third party bills, applying insurance payments and preparing weekly third party billing reports
- The Billing Specialist will be responsible for accurate GL input daily, weekly & monthly
- Provide spreadsheet reports and information as requested and perform data entry and any additional administrative functions as requested
Qualifications for the Billing Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree or applicable experience preferred
- Previous medical billing experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks required
- Strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills required