About the Company and Opportunity:
- Since 1984, our client has provided health navigation, decision support, and patient advocacy to millions of people.
- Due to growth, they are hiring 2 Billers immediately based on surge in healthcare demands.
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success and having fun!
- The company has "great vibes" among the employees, and all work together as a solid team.
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within.
- This company hosts "Wellness Wednesdays" via their Blog site, and is a great resource for anyone in today's health conscious community.
Overview of the Biller role:
- The Billers report to the Billing Manager, but interacts with all lines of management
- Responsible for tracking hours of healthcare workers and creating invoices
- Matching timecards with site locations and audit work
Preferred Qualifications for the Biller:
- A great attitude and attention to detail is key to this role
- Tech savvy using Excel and able to work in a fast pace environment
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!