AR/Billing Accountant – Opportunity for growth!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an exciting nonprofit formed over 100 years ago!
- Due to growth, they are hiring a AR/Billing Accountant in their DC location. This position will begin as a remote role until offices reopen.
- This position pays $23 - $26 hourly and for the right candidate will become permanent with a yearly salary of $55,000 - $60,000.
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- “You participate in important work that contributes to the future of humanity.”
- “Calm, respectful (and respected), predictable, no-drama work environment. Also tolerant and welcoming.”
Overview of the AR/Billing Accountant role:
- Analyzing complex billing charges
- Generating a high volume of government invoices
- Using PeopleSoft accounting system
Preferred Qualifications for the AR/Billing Accountant:
- At least 5 years of Gov’t AR/Billing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong reconciliations skills
- PeopleSoft system experience is a PLUS but not required.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!