AR/Billing Accountant – Opportunity for growth!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an exciting nonprofit formed over 100 years ago!
- Due to growth, they are hiring a AR/Billing Accountant in their DC location. This position will begin as a remote role until offices reopen.
- This position pays $23 - $26 hourly and for the right candidate will become permanent with a yearly salary of $55,000 - $60,000.
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- “You participate in important work that contributes to the future of humanity.”
- “Calm, respectful (and respected), predictable, no-drama work environment. Also tolerant and welcoming.”
Overview of the AR/Billing Accountant role:
- Analyzing complex billing charges
- Generating a high volume of government invoices
- Using PeopleSoft accounting system
Preferred Qualifications for the AR/Billing Accountant:
- At least 5 years of Gov’t AR/Billing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong reconciliations skills
- PeopleSoft system experience is a PLUS but not required.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."