ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / BILLING SPECIALIST
About the Company and Opportunity
This multi-office engineering firm is looking to hire a full-time Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist to add to their team.
Leading the industry in civil and structural engineering for over 50 years, this company is seeking someone who shares the same passion and as the rest of the team is!
- Beautiful offices in the heart of DT Seattle
- Easy access to Link Light Rail and main bus lines
- Team-oriented environment with no feeling of hierarchy
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist:
- Process and track client billing invoices
- Read contracts and interpret billing requirements
- Project setup, payables, cost reports, manage accounts receivables
- Work closely with project coordinators
Desired qualification of the Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Prior billing experience
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience
- Past work with project accounting, construction, or engineering field a plus!
- Strong MS Excel skills
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."