Assistant Controller Consultant
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Huntertown, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a progressive company that continually strives towards being world-class in their practices, cutting-edge with their technology, and empowering with their leadership.
- Employees are encouraged to “Find a better way” – one of our clients’ core values that keeps them ahead of their competition and promotes overall company growth.
- The role of the Assistant Controller Consultant involves providing financial and administrative support to our client and will be a vital member of the finance team.
- Our client knows how to have fun at work and promotes a highly collaborative team environment.
Overview of the Assistant Controller Consultant position:
- Primary duty is to lead process improvement
- Provide supervision and direction to the accounting team’s project-based accounting and reporting functions.
- Supervise the monthly close and generate financial, management, and KPI reports.
- Analyze and report on financial and operational information.
- Supervise accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions.
Preferred Qualifications of the Assistant Controller Consultant:
- Experience in creating and implementing process improvements
- Mentoring and leading and training team through process improvements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- This will be a high visibility position with significant interaction with senior management. Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a professional demeanor are essential.
Email resume to Amber at ABerti@CFStaffing.com
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance