Our client, located in Darien, is a high-end construction services organization. They've partnered with CFS to identify an Administrative Coordinator to join their team, as the current person has been promoted!
The Administrative Coordinator will manage the daily workflow and processes for the Renovation Department. This is a great role for someone looking to work in a dynamic position, in a busy organization. This person will be responsible for communicating with the customer, assisting sales personnel in drafting proposals and agreements, supporting project managers in scheduling and closing out jobs, billing and collecting payment.
Responsibilities and Duties for Administrative Role:
- Receive, input and assign all incoming new business leads to sales personnel via Cosential CRM SaaS platform.
- Assist sales personnel in drafting and submitting proposals to existing and prospective Customers.
- Process signed agreements and set up jobs in ViewPoint Project Management software module.
- Support Project Managers in scheduling jobs, dispatching Field Staff, responding to Customer calls and emails.
- Assist Project Managers in issuing invoices and collecting payment for Renovation Department projects.
- Respond to Customer calls and/or emails promptly; address any questions/concern, retrieve relevant project/site information, ensure Project Manager follow up, etc. as needed
- Track and record daily labor hours and materials used for each active job via Rhumbix field data SaaS platform.
- Communicate with Area Service Managers to provide updates on project scope, schedule, startups, equipment upgrades, etc.
- Understand daily schedule (what crews at which jobs) to address questions from Area Service Managers and/or customers.
- Support Project Managers and Supervisors with additional administrative functions while out-of-office and visiting job sites.
Qualifications for Administrative Role:
- Three plus years experience in a service management and/or operations role, preferably in a related field or industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Ability to work in team environment, within Renovation Department as well as across Service Department, Construction Department and Field Staff.
- Strong communications skills, both across internal departments and externally with Customers.
- Time management and organizational skills to maintain positive relationships with Customers and ensure proper billing and collection.
- Identify, communicate and help resolve unforeseen conditions/situations that occur throughout the day while Project Managers may be in the field.
- Ability to use positive language, listen, understand Customers’ needs and frustrations, follow up as required, and maintain an even demeanor towards Customers, Field Staff and colleagues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with ViewPoint (ERP), Cosential (CRM) or Rhumbix (field data) SaaS platforms a plus.
- This position is full-time, office-based and salaried. Normal working hours shall be from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, subject to adjustments based on seasonal business cycles.