Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Peachtree Corners, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the office by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Director of Operations and is capable of managing the front office in the temporary absence of the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Opens and Closes the office
• Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
• Maintains and updates Process & Procedures to document all systems and standards
• Keeps Director of Operations informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provides concierge-level customer service to all clients and customers
• Enters critical dates for the company on shared Google Calendar
• Sends out reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Responds and resolves administrative inquiries and requests
• Assists the executive team as needed
• Assists in company event planning and coordination
• Stocks and maintains the inventory of office supplies
• Continues to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
Job Qualifications :
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; able to troubleshoot common issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in time management, extremely organized and deadline-driven
• Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Able to make quick and effective decisions
• Able to remain calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Able to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive and personal information
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressPeachtree Corners, GA