- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why take an Administrative Assistant role with this company?
- Stable company has been in business since 1997
- Fast paced environment with but prides themselves on having a family culture
- New ideas, solutions, and ways of doing things are welcomed
- Full benefits package including PTO, health, dental and life insurance, matching 401K
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Credentialing and onboarding new new contract employees
- Schedule drug screens, background checks, and other appointments for new employees
- Data entry
- Typing up contracts for the contract employees
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative Assistant experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressCoral Springs, FL