Accounts Receivable Specialist
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Glen Ellyn, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a 100 year old private distribution company, very profitable and stable. They are seeking an Accounts Receivables Specialist to join the accounting group, position is open due to growth.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in Accounts Receivables, Billing, and Cash Applications
- Some exposure to Accounts Payables Manufacturing experience with 3 way match
- SAP or other larger ERP system
- BS or AA degree preferred
- Posts daily cash receipts (lockbox, wire, credit card, prepayments) to AR customer accounts timely and accurately.
- Track payment discrepancies with an exception log. Investigate exceptions using 5 Why root cause analysis to prevent issues from recurring.
- Maintain existing sales tax certificates within each state’s compliance rules.
- Prepare monthly statements and mail daily invoices.
- Supports backup for daily AP process with 3 way match, reviews taxation, verifies non PO Invoices
- 100 year old privately held company
- Awesome Company Culture where they all model the beliefs system
- Ideal candidate will be cross trained in the Accounting team and have opportunities to grow skills They love growing people and have great tenure..
- Company is very successful and currently growing into new markets through acquisition.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressGlen Ellyn, IL
Finance and Insurance