About our client and the opportunity
Our client is a stable and exciting company that has been located in Elkhart for over 25 years. They offer outstanding benefits, longevity, and a great workplace environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Great job training will bring you up to speed on systems and have you on your own in no time
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Fun and interesting work
About the Accounts Receivable Specialist Position
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for the daily application of payments
- Occasional collection calls
- Production of invoices
- Preparing credit/debit memos
- Create and maintain reports regarding AR, including aging reports
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- 2 + years of accounts receivable experience
- Intermediate Excel Skill
- High level of organizational skill
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!