ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE- **GREAT BENEFITS**
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
Our client, located in Fairfield, is looking to grow their team with people who share their values, energy, and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our teammates and customers. They have partnered with CFS, seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Accounts Receivable Specialist.
This position offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Including gym memberships, flexible schedules, and other workplace perks!!!
The ideal candidate is a high integrity person who is able to help customers understand the funding process, how to use the reports we provide, the importance of being compliant with regulations and to process payments in a timely manner. Must be comfortable working in the office!
* ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST *
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables deposit/data
- Process incoming mail/e-mail and concerning invoicing
- Communicate with customers for any billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter after attempt to collect payment
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Handle all special billing situations, including special orders or request from customers
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers
- Must possess a valid motor vehicle driver’s license
- At minimum an associate degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 years’ experience in accounting can substitute for educational requirement
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software program
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!