Why take an Accounts Receivable Clerk opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a nationally known company with a growing accounting team in the Orlando marketplace.
- There is significant opportunity to learn new skills and be part of a team-oriented culture.
- The firm boasts of exceptional work-life balance and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
- They provide a causal atmosphere while promoting growth and a constant learning environment.
- Work closely with top tier management team and gain exposure to large accounting software and work hand in hand with large projects
What the Accounts Receivable Clerk will do…
- The accounts receivable clerk will process daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- As an accounts receivable clerk you would process daily credit card deposits.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
What the company needs in an Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Business casual professional environment
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and cross-training