Our client is a growing service-based organization with deep roots in the Chicagoland area.
- Due to a large influx of capital from private equity group they are expanding operations nationally.
- They are filling out their accounting department with an Accounts Payable team member
- You will be joining top “A” caliber people in a collaborative environment.
- They offer excellent benefits, including 401K, company paid healthcare, growth opportunity.
- The next step for the person taking this role is to advance into the Accounting Manager position in the future.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment
- Enter all accounts payable invoices that are schedule to be paid into the system
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!