Accounts Payable Specialist - Growth Opportunity!
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
Our client, located in Fairfield, is an established industry leading company with a presence in 45 different states! This GROWING company values open and honest relationships with effective communication and outstanding customer service. They have partnered with CFS to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This client is looking to hire immediately!
The ideal candidate would have at experience with full cycle HIGH VOLUME accounts payable. Concur experience would also be a HUGE bonus! Candidates must be comfortable processing up to 1000 invoices/week!
The Company’s Core Values:
“Create and Maintain High Morale, Job fulfillment and Enjoyment.”
“Pursue Growth and Learning in Self and Team.”
GREAT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!!
* ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST *
- Processes invoices into computer application systems
- Follow up on day to day inquiries from employees and vendors
- Manage expense reports from start to finish
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Create and update vendors in the various systems
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
- Process client refund requests ensuring it contains all required documentation and approvals
- Process check requests
- Manage Concur transactions
- Train new hires on utilizing the Concur system for entering and managing expenses
- Maintain Smartsheet for utility bills
- Process credit applications for all new vendors
- Setup new vendors
- Assist in monthly closings
- Scanning and filing information
- Occasionally assist manager with paying vendor utility bills
- 5 YEARS AP experience
- Associates Degree in accounting, preferred
- Previous experience using Concur, preferred
- Experience with Smartsheet, a bonus
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!