Accounts Payable Manager
Our Client is a successful distributor that has been in business since 1933. We are looking for a talented multi-faceted Bookkeeper who is savvy with AP and Excel. This company owns 4-5 entities, so there is an exponential room for growth & advancement.
- The AP Manager will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to the general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- Compile reports to show cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Assist with Monthly Close
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
- 3-5 Years of Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Supervising others
- Solid computer skills
- Excel Experience with Pivot Tables