Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client in the thriving hospitality industry in San Francisco is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. They are a sharp, modern, corporate company who is nationwide. The environment is very friendly, business casual and professional. It is right near Pier 39 so easy to access with public transportation. If you have any kind of hospitality or customer service industry background, this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
A large part of the role will be data entry for AP.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who:
- Has hospitality/customer service experience (preferred not required)
- Is comfortable on Excel including tools such as: pivot tables and v look ups
- Is excited to learn new software!: they use Sage accounting software
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.