Accounts Payable Accountant - Innovation, Collaboration and Agility
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a government contractor located in Frederick, MD. And was awarded one of the fastest growing companies 5 year in a row!
- This is a long respected business which has delivered excellence in professional and technical services for over fifteen years to federal, defense, intelligence and commercial clients worldwide.
- Due to growth, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to start in contract. There is a chance the position could become permanent for the right candidate. Pay is $26 - $29/hr with a yearly salary of up to $65K a year.
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
- They are invested in giving back and served over 100 different charities last year
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- “I would definitely recommend it to prospective employees. It is a fast-growing company that is doing a lot of exciting and innovative work for health IT and defense customers.”
- “This company continuously wins new works and transfer/promotes within whenever possible. This gives all employees potential career growth opportunities. Benefits are better than most companies.”
Overview of the Accounts Payable Accountant role:
- They are looking for CostPoint experience, government contracting experience and an accounting background.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Accountant role:
- Accounts Payable Experience
- Accounting experience
- Government Contracting experience