Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Villa Park, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accounting Supervisor! You will be responsible for the effective supervison and profitable operation of a department of a billion dollar company.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Regularly report to senior leadership and executive leadership
- Bring your ideas on how to create opportunities for process improvement and process enhancement within the department
- Previous experience supervising / leading a team of accounting & financial professionals
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities, ability to coach and influence others
- Strong Excel skills and high financial acumen: vlookup, pivot tables, VBA, Index Match : highly desired
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to senior leadership and executive leadership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelors degree or above in an Accounting, Finance, or Economics related discipline
- CPA / MBA is a plus
CPA, MBA, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, E&Y, Public Accounting, Big4, RSM, Pante Moran, Grant Thornton
Total Compensation: $ 90,000 - $ 120,000
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row! #CFSTechnology
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a fun and growing company!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row! #CFSTechnology
AddressVilla Park, IL
Finance and Insurance