Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS has partnered with a local manufacturing company that's hiring an Accounting Supervisor. Our client consists of several Michigan-based operations that each engineer and build components for various global manufacturers. With 100 years of experience, they compete across the general industrial and office furniture market. They provide the necessary input to their customers that optimizes component design for their manufacturing processes.
Accounting Supervisor Duties:
- Prepare entries to accounts and document business transactions
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain budgets
- Review payroll journal entries for accuracy and prepare them for processing
- Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process for multiple divisions, including account analysis and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial statement drafts for multiple divisions along with any monthly, quarterly, or annual analysis to be reviewed by the CFO
- Manage accounts payable/receivable
- Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures, internal controls (implementing, monitoring, enhancing), and database management
- Assisting the CFO in the direction of the accounting processes for the organization
- Assist with cash flow monitoring and management
- Assist in the management of capital requests as well as capital funding
- Managing operational data and maintaining data accuracy and integrity
- Serve as project manager for financial system implementation and upgrades
- Audit contract terms, orders and vouchers and/or prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Works on special projects, if requested; assist with annual review preparation.
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Highly analytical
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to multitask
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and Insurance