Creative Financial Staffing Norcross, GA
- Expired: July 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are seeking a strong opportunity with a real estate company that offers an employee-first culture in a unique, fun and dynamic environment that is team-oriented, non-traditional and non-corporate, please read on!
My rapidly growing real estate client in northeast metro Atlanta is seeking an Accounting Manager to join its financial reporting team to contribute to their continued success. Reporting directly to the CFO, this position will directly supervise and manage the accounting team.
- Hire, manage, supervise, train, and grow property accounting staff and continually monitor staff skill set with owner accounting requirements to position staff and company for success
- Manage monthly close process: review monthly financial reports, journal entries, financial statement preparation, and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for onboarding new property accounting and financial set up and working with the accounting staff to transition the accounts from the prior owner
- Administrator for all property bank account information and responsible for opening/closing of accounts as needed
- Oversee Accounts Payable function and all payment and day-to-day transactions
- Serve as the accounting system administrator responsible for maintaining the G/L, ensuring approval routings are accurate, etc.
- Maintain accurate financial information within the accounting system
- Maintain integrity of the accounting system, including an effective system of controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA track strongly preferred
- Progressive experience in the accounting within the real estate industry
- Minimum of 2+ years of supervisory experience
You will need to possess the following key characteristics:
- Hands-on leader willing to get involved in detailed work
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work with team members in a multi-team environment
- Ability to build and grow the accounting/finance team
- Ability to problem solve & calculate risk
Creative Financial Staffing
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing