- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounting Manager directs the financial activities of the organization. The Accounting Manager, in conjunction with the leadership team, ensures the long-term health and success of the organization and is essential to our continued growth by providing tactical and strategic financial leadership. This is a hands-on role with a broad set of responsibilities.
Why join the company?
· Opportunity to bring solutions to the table and make a difference!
· Valuable training, competitive pay, and participation in company events
· The ideal candidate is a go-getter who loves to take ownership of your role
· Career growth, company is growing so there is career growth
· Company is performing very well
· High level exposure
· Flexible schedule-company promotes a healthy work life balance
· Monthly balance sheet analysis and reporting
· Assist with the annual budget and forecasting process
· Interact with construction leadership to review project budgets vs. actual cost
· Manage contracts, amendments, compliance tracking and close out documents, insurance,
· Maintain company fixed asset records and depreciation calculations for monthly and annual reporting
· Manage month-end-close process accurately and timely in conjunction with corporate deadlines
· Supervisor 1 direct report
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is highly desired
· 4-8 years of relevant experience
· Current or prior construction industry experience is a plus!
· Prior Leadership-this position will have a few direct reports is a plus
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Senior Accounting Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.