Do you seek challenging work that stretches your abilities and fosters personal growth?
Are you looking to make a difference?
If so, consider joining our client, a leading national organization. Our client employs high caliber professionals, on a full-time permanent basis, to assist their customers with complex financial and accounting initiatives such as SEC Reporting and Compliance, Transaction Support – including Carve-Outs and Merger Integration Issues, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Controls Evaluations, and other Special Projects. Their fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is designed to maximize your potential by providing a variety of interesting and challenging work.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in professional aptitude
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Skills, Knowledge And Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, or progress toward certification, preferred
- diverse accounting experience
- Big 4 or national CPA firm plus corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large ($1B+ revenues) public corporation is a plus
- Strong general accounting knowledge – Month/Year End Close, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Consolidations, Financial Analysis, Controllership, Transaction Services, etc.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and FASB rules and standards
- Training and/or experience with IFRS a plus
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."