Accounting Manager - UNLIMITED PTO
- $100,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our client, a dynamic and growing company in Bethesda, MD, is seeking a highly skilled Accounting Manager to join their team. If you're a dedicated professional with a strong background in accounting and leadership, this opportunity is for you. This is a brand new role due to growth to be the right hand person to the Controller and VP of Finance. This individual will be mentored and trained by the Controller, have the opportunity to get involved with due diligence and M&A work, and have the ability to become the Controller in the next 1-2 years!
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting operations, ensuring accurate financial reporting, and working closely with investors. This role offers a chance to showcase your expertise in financial analysis, budgeting, and strategic planning.
Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth.
- Full health insurance: Medical, dental, vision insurance
- UNLIMITED PTO!
- Great work life balance!
- Ability to train one on one with the VP of Finance and a great mentorship program presenting to PE partners
- Casual work environment
- Ton of flexibility!
- Paid company lunch everyday
- Fantastic team with great tenure and knowledge in the company
- Free/paid parking
- Lead and supervise the accounting work, providing guidance and support
- Prepare financial statements and reports for management review
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial goals
- Conduct financial analysis to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- FP&A and financial reporting to partners
- M&A Due diligence
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+years accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and financial reporting
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks experience a plus!
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Bethesda, MD
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Manager - UNLIMITED PTO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.