Accounting Supervisor – Growth Opportunity for the right Senior Accountant!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a local employee owned company!
- Recognized in 2020 as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work for in Oregon.
- This is a growth position for someone looking to build their leaderships skills while tackling hands on Accounting responsibilities.
- This opportunity is a result of an internal promotion.
- The department is focused on teamwork, staff is empowered to be self-directed and pursue process improvement.
- The Accounting Supervisor will have a high level of exposure to the CFO. The CFO has an excellent track record and is a talented mentor.
- This small Accounting Team gets things done, each desk with a variety of responsibilities.
- Many employees have shared feedback such as:
- “Staff is treated like family”
- Ongoing training is a definite part of the appeal!
- Many growth opportunities in this company.
- Our client has been recognized by their clients for providing top notch service. They have been around 50 years and growing. Even during these challenging times they continue to take care of their clients and employees!
Overview of the Accounting Supervisor role:
- This Accounting Supervisor role reports directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for hands on accounting, assisting with month-end
- Review of AP and AR transactions
- Reconciliation of account balances
- Ad hoc reporting and Cash management
- Oversite of 2 on the Accounting Team
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree
- 4+ years experience in an Accounting role
- Solid communication skills
- Looking to take the next step up in your career!
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!