Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a highly reputable healthcare system based in Rhode Island to identify an Accounting Manager to join their corporate accounting team.
Highlights of the Accounting Manager opportunity:
- Founded over 30 years ago our client is a comprehensive, integrated, academic health system that is improving the way clinical care, medical research and education, and community services are delivered.
- This role offers visibility, variability and complexity and is considered a “stepping-stone” position into the organization. They are looking for an individual who wants a career not just a job.
- Our client is dedicated to mentoring and developing the Accounting Manager in order to promote throughout the organization.
- The Corporate Accounting team plays a critical role in advising the CFO, CEO and President of the organization on the impact of healthcare system changes.
The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mentor, develop and manage a team of 5 senior accountants. Conduct periodic performance and recommend personal actions.
- Maintain the accounting records for assigned hospitals and healthcare education institutes. Review and approve journal entries posted by staff; approve payroll; and present monthly consolidated financial statements at management meeting.
- Prepare annual balance sheet and cash flow budget for assigned entities.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for consolidated entities.
- Develop annual budget proposal
- Serve as consultant regarding the assigned entities’ financial affairs. Participate in the development of Finance Department operating policies and procedures, initiating modification proposals as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA highly preferred
- 6+ years of public accounting and/or healthcare industry experience
- 2+ years of management experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this opportunity from CFS!