Why Work Here?
· This company is growing quickly and is very stable, they need the right person to come in to help develop their accounting department
· This is a prestigious organization that has been in business for over 100 years
· Flexible hours and schedule as long as all work is getting done
· Very visible role, reports into the CFO
· All major holidays are off, and start with 3 weeks PTO
· Opportunity to grow and be challenged
Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
· The Accounting Manager will ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
· Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
· Confirm financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection
· The Accounting Manager will work with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
· Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
· Bachelor’s degree of Accounting or a related field, or equivalent business experience
· Ability to lead, train and develop staff
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!