A growing company with a great reputation is looking to hire an Accounting Manager - With a strong leadership team, this is a great opportunity for someone to make a valuable impact while growing themselves professionally. This organization offers an ideal culture, great benefits, and so much more!
- A collaborative and relaxed environment within a beautiful, modern office
- Accessibility to executive leadership
- The ability for staff to add value to a growing team
- Excellent benefits!
Qualified candidates will have a solid work ethic and a strategic mindset, as well as the desire to build a long-term career with a dynamic company. This is a key role within the accounting department and the Senior Accountant will have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff and assist with process enhancements.
- Provide oversight to the month-end close process
- Perform quarterly internal controls testing to support compliance
- Provide support to external auditors
- Prepare schedules and analysis to support quarterly financial statement review
- Train, mentor and provide oversight to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of progressive experience, public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with financial reporting, payroll, AP/AR
- Great personality and communication skills