Why take an Accounting Manager position with this company?
• 4th largest manufacturing company in the United States.
• Our client has been in the manufacturing industry for 15+ years in the business and expand over 3 countries.
• Privately owned company that is private equity backed.
• Our client believes in valuing its employees and recognizing them for their efforts
• Company is very dynamic and are extremely diverse and offer a promote from within culture
What the Accounting Manager will do?
• Month and end-year process
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Cash receipts
• General ledger
• Payroll and utilities
• Treasury, budgeting
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Capital assets reconciliations
• Trust account statement reconciliations
• Check runs
• Fixed asset activity
• Debt activity
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Provide recommendations.
• Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions.
What the company needs in an Accounting Manager:
• 5+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Good written/communication skills
• Must be bilingual (Spanish, English)
• Experience utilizing SAP is a plus!
• Attention to detail
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."