Our client, headquartered in Norwalk, is an international organization in the tech arena. They have partnered with CFS to bring in an Accounting Intern to assist the AR/Billing team with a few major initiatives they have in the next quarter. The Intern will assist with inputting data into their new accounting system (NetSuite ERP) and will involve updating pertinent client information for AR and Billing.
The Clients boasts a high-energy culture, collaboration, teamwork, open communication... free lunch on Fridays, and beer carts once a week! This is a great opportunity to learn a cloud-based ERP system that many of our clients have recently implemented!
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Data entry - helped input information into their new finance/accounting system: NetSuite ERP
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- General office experience, or high level of interest in learning a new accounting/finance system.
- Quick-study, adaptable, and comfortable working in a busy/high energy environment