Our client, located in Shelton, is an international marketing firm expanding its Accounting department due to a recent acquisition. Currently, the organization has about 1,000 employees worldwide, including offices in the U.S., Brazil, Europe, Africa, and Australia.
The client is currently looking to onboard an Accounting Clerk to join their busy and growing team. The organization is known as being "one of the best marketing firms to work for." Perks include: sports parties, "beer cart Fridays," free breakfast on Thursdays, summer hours on Fridays, and $500 paid by the company for any recreational activity in the year (just to name a few!)
The client will be assessing personality - this is the #1 driver for all hires! Business experience is a plus - no accounting experience required. The ideal candidate will be eager, adaptable, proactive, and tech savvy. There will be a system implementation to a new ERP system later this year that everyone on the Accounting Team will be a part of!
If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment
- Enter all accounts payable invoices that are schedule to be paid into the system
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
- Previous experience in AP, AR, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."