ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading organization in the Columbus market. They are looking for an Accounting Assistant to come in and support the accounting team.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work in a customer service environment with highly experience professionals
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT:
- The Accounting Assistant will support the accounting operations team as needed.
- Responsible for opening, sorting and distributing mail.
- Verify and handle data entry for AP and AR.
- Match purchase orders to invoices.
- Will handle electronic filing of records.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- General Accounting experience
- Attention to detail
- Solid Word/Excel
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills