Accounting & Administrative Assistant
The firm is a leading producer of an Artificial Intelligence software platform that enables subject matter experts to easily and effectively automate their expertise and judgment at a larger scale and delivery it in a very user-friendly form, in business systems of interactively in a web browser. For almost a decade, this client has worked to transform a person’s expertise into action, allowing clients to create a variety of services to reduce risks, reduce costs, and help people improve business decisions. Clients sharing expertise on the platform range from attorneys and accountants to gardeners, boxers, and even wine lovers!
· Position is structured as 75% accounting & 25% administrative
· Offers lots of exposure to different parts of the business such as HR/Finance/Operations
· Ability to work with global offices
· Over one month of vacation time to start, flexibility to work from home
· Competitive medical, dental and 401K package
The ideal candidate will be motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
· Support CFO with AP/AR, booking invoices into accounting system
· Support month end close process including bank reconciliations and journal entries
· Assist HR/Office Staff with general administrative needs
· Support CEO with calendar management, booking travel, expense reimbursements
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associates with Related Experience a must
· 2+ years of related administrative or accounting experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills